HR Associate – Recruitment
Role: HR Associate – Recruitment
Lawson Conner UK is an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider. The firm has recently been voted “B2B Business of the Year” by an expert panel of senior business judges during the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017 competition.
Lawson Conner’s clients are of institutional nature and range from specialised hedge fund managers to large asset management firms with well-established track records who utilise a broad array of investment strategies.
The application and role summary
Our award winning team of exceptional individuals stands behind the success of our firm. Every day, we work with clients and colleagues to build capabilities, skills, and better solutions—at every level, our staff drives our success. Talent acquisition and talent growth are at the very heart of our company growth story. Human resources professionals and specialists in development, learning, and benefits make up our personnel team which we are looking to expand. Based in the London office, the HR Associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Human Resources function, with a particular focus on talent acquisition and talent growth by providing an efficient HR service for each department. For this role, we are seeking to hire a highly motivated Recruiter/HR Generalist with an outstanding sense of customer service and a proven record of excellence. The candidate will deliver HR projects independently and also as part of a team in order to provide outstanding generalist HR support to the company in view of its growth plans.
- Manage the entire talent acquisition process including defining job specs, managing recruitment campaigns, sourcing candidates via multiple channels, screening CVs and conducting interviews
- Manage our Preferred Supplier List list and foster relationships with preferred external recruitment agencies to ensure ongoing access to the desired talent pool.
- Co-ordinate the new hire onboarding, induction and integration process
- Provide generalist HR support for first line queries from all staff and escalate as appropriate
- Manage HR admin processes, including preparation of employment contracts, liaising with new hires, employee role changes and leavers
- Assist with the maintenance of all HR policies and procedures such as the Employee Handbook
- 2-4 years experience in a similar HR role with a heavy focus on recruitment within a customer-focused environment
- Prior experience in a B2B work environment, preferably professional or financial services
- Excellent communication skills for drafting job specs, HR communication and managing external recruitment agencies
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and high performance environment
- Self-starter with strong organisational skills
Qualifications and Experience
- A Certificate (CIPD) in Personnel and Development or a relevant HR degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office and IT skills (Application Tracking Systems tools preferred)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a highly motivated and client focused team that has been recently awarded B2B Business of the Year at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and a bonus.
Download: PDF version
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org