Location: London, Belgravia
Lawson Conner (part of IQ-EQ Group) is an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider. The firm has been voted “B2B Business of the Year” at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017/2018 competition. All of Lawson Conner’s compliance products are supported by its market leading compliance software suite MaxComply.
IQ-EQ Group is a leading global investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services to alternative investment funds.
Based in the London office, the Compliance Associate will work alongside a Compliance Manager in an exciting and varying work environment. This role is diverse and will transcend a number of areas in compliance.
Full training will be provided via Lawson Conner Academy
- Perform day to day Compliance Monitoring tasks following a Monitoring Plan
- Assist in reviewing client systems and controls in respect of conduct risk and business risks
- Conduct file reviews and special compliance projects
- Undertake monitoring reviews and investigation of breaches
- Review and approve financial promotions
- Draft compliance monitoring reports
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- A-level and Bachelors degree preferred (Economics, Law, Business)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- 3 years experience within an FCA regulated services firm, within a Compliance function
- Excellent client facing skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Desire to work in an dynamic, fast-growing company environment with bluechip clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a highly motivated and client focused team that has been awarded B2B Business of the Year at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017/2018.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and a bonus.
To apply for this position please click here or email your latest CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com