Training & Development
Lawson Conner Academy provides a comprehensive programme to keep your organisation compliant. Regulations always change and continuous training is an essential part of every organisation to reduce risk and to meet regulatory requirements.
As part of its training and development program Lawson Conner Academy offers the following services:
- Computer-based training using the latest software and content: This gives individuals the flexibility to complete their training program whenever convenient for them. At the end of each module there is a short exam to make sure the content was read and understood in the context of the business. We are offering 36 online modules today covering a wide range of compliance topics.
- Tailored training at your offices: We will put together a tailored training program and come to your offices.
- Module training: These courses are scheduled on a regular basis at our offices or held via online webinars. Topics covered are for example:
- MiFID II/MiFIR Workshop, Senior Management Regime – what does it mean to you and your organisation?
- AIFMD – from small scope to large scope. What does it mean for my organisation?
- Cyber Security – How to reduce cyber risks by 90% through effective organisational design and control?
- Operational Due Diligence: How to build an institutional product which meets investor due diligence
- Capital Raising: How to double your AUM? Strategies for alternative investment managers in the US$20mio –
- Webinar: MIFID II – What we learnt after we flipped the switch on 3 Jan 2018.
- Webinar: Fund Structures for Hedge Funds – timing, pricing, options.
- Webinar: US Regulatory Outlook: presented by our US partner.
- Webinar: Marketing in the US and Europe: notifications, disclaimers, investor categorisation, reverse
- Seminar: Is your risk framework meeting regulatory requirements (under AIFMD)
For further information please get in touch with our event manager, Katerina on:
We are happy to help!