Discovery – investment manager platform
Become an AIFM investment manager with your own offshore fund structure at a fraction of the typical fund launch cost in only four weeks.
‘Discovery’ is a unique platform which allows clients to become an AIFM investment manager with their own offshore fund structure.
Through Discovery, you can launch your own dedicated and protected sub fund, which is fully compliant with FCA, AIFMD and local Cayman fund regulation, within four weeks at a fraction of the typical fund launch cost.
It can be structured as a Cayman Islands SPC (Segregated Portfolio Company) offering the opportunity for investment managers to have a plug and play fund solution in multiple jurisdictions.
- Fund set-up and ongoing costs at a fraction of the cost of a typical fund launch
- Transparent pricing
Access to best in class counterparties
- ‘Discovery’ is a plug and play solution that gives clients immediate access to a suite of market leading firms
Support from experienced compliance and risk management professionals
- We are an award-winning compliance platform ensuring that all activities within ‘Discovery’ funds are fully compliant with European and offshore regulations
Efficient processes and
- Each satellite fund is fully compliant with FCA, AIFMD and local Cayman fund regulation
Speed to market
- ‘Discovery’ allows clients to open their own dedicated satellite fund within four weeks
Lawson Conner’s approach is to build an institutional product right from the start so that clients have access to the highest quality investor base. There is a strong focus on risk management. Clients benefit from a state-of-the-art technology platform which reduces compliance risks and increases efficiency.
Every launch is supported by a leading team of investment, risk and compliance professionals.
We are happy to discuss how we can get your fund launched!
Regulated services are provided by either G10 or Sapia which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. Lawson Conner Services a compliance services firm and provides non regulated services.