Cayman AML Webinar
‘All Change for Cayman Funds AML’ – How to easily implement the new anti-money laundering requirements
Are you aware of the updated Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) regulation? What are Cayman AML requirements? The ongoing anti-money laundering compliance environment in the Cayman Islands continues to be a key issue for the financial services industry, particularly with the introduction of a raft of new legislation* recently.
Watch our recent webinar recording to learn how to comply with Cayman AML requirements
- What are the latest Cayman AML regulation changes?
- Who will be affected?
- How might they impact my Cayman entity?
- When the changes take effect?
- What happens if we don’t comply?
- What do the CO, MLRO and DMLRO actually do?
- Who can be the MLRO/CO and DMLRO?
- Can I be the CO/MLRO?
- Why can’t I rely on my administrator, don’t they do that already?
- Who would you recommend?
- What should we obtain annually to confirm we are meeting the AML regulations?
- What are the typical fees for these roles?
- Why Lawson/SGG? Why are they the preferred service provider for AML compliance?
- Other Q&A
Presenters & Panelists
Hosted by Joe Woodbury, Director of Investment Management Solutions at Lawson Conner and Lynden John, Managing Director at SGG Group Cayman Islands. The hosts were joined by Gerhard Grueter, Managing Director of Lawson Conner and Dorian Cameron, Head of AML/KYC and Financial Crime Prevention.
Date held on: 24 July 2018. – This event has finished. – If you have any questions or are interested in our next webinar on this topic, please contact us and let us know.
Contact us to discuss how we can get your Cayman fund supported and find the best solution for you.
* The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”) has noted that for a Cayman Islands investment entity to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (2018 Revision) (“AML Regulations”), it must designate a natural person, at managerial level, to act as its Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (“AMLCO”), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“DMLRO”). >> Read more…
Regulated services are provided by either G10 or Sapia which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. Lawson Conner Services a compliance services firm and provides non regulated services.