Webinars by Lawson Conner
‘All Change for Cayman Funds AML’ – How to easily implement the new anti-money laundering requirements
Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at 13:30pm BST – Reserve your place…
- Are you aware of the updated Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) requirements?
- Learn how to comply with our expert panel of speakers
- What are the latest AML regulation changes?
- Who will be affected?
- How might they impact my Cayman entity?
- When the changes take effect?
- What happens if we don’t comply?
- Who can be the MLRO/CO and DMLRO?
- Can I be the CO/MLRO? Who would you recommend?
- What should we obtain annually to confirm we are meeting the AML regulations?
- What the typical fees for these roles?
- Why Lawson/SGG, why are they the preferred service provider for AML compliance?
- Why can’t I rely on my administrator, don’t they do that already?
Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at 13:30pm BST – Sign-up to webinar…
If you cannot attend on the date/time – we encourage you to register anyway – and we’ll send you a link to the recording after the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Anti-Money Laundering Webinar
In our recent webinar on Anti-Money Laundering we discussed the latest best practice and how you can outsource part (or all) of your AML function in order to reduce processing time, minimise risk and cut costs by 50-70%.
- How to examine your AML compliance challenges and where to start when you want to improve your present process
- Best practices for establishing an effective and efficient AML compliance function
- How to reap the benefits of outsourcing, new technology, innovation and software in AML compliance
Hosted by Joe Woodbury, Director, Investment Management Solutions and Dorian Cameron, Head of AML/KYC & Financial Crime at Lawson Conner, when they presented ideas to support your AML strategy, in line with best current practice.
Date held on: 30 May 2018. – This event has finished. If you are interested in our next webinar on this topic, please contact us and let us know.
How to Launch a Hedge Fund
Do you know the best options available and steps you need to take in order to launch a Hedge Fund or do you need some guidance? How do you know where to start? What are the challenges and best practice to address them?
- How to raise capital
- Understanding fund structures and setup costs
- How to asses options and where to start when you want to launch a Hedge Fund
- Best practices and strategies for launching a Hedge Fund efficiently and remain compliant
- How to optimise your strategy so to reduce time to market and minimise cost
Hosted by Andrew Frost and Joe Woodbury – Directors at Lawson Conner.
Date held on: 31 May 2018. – This event has finished. If you are interested in our next webinar on this topic, please contact us and let us know.
Other webinars and courses
These courses can be scheduled at our offices or held via online webinars. Topics covered are, for example:
- Cayman AML | ‘All Change for Cayman Funds AML’ – How to easily implement the new anti-money laundering requirements
- MiFID II/MiFIR Workshop, Senior Management Regime – what does it mean to you and your organisation?
- AIFMD – from small scope to large scope. What does it mean for my organisation?
- Cyber Security – How to reduce cyber risks by 90% through effective organisational design and control?
- Operational Due Diligence: How to build an institutional product which meets investor due diligence
- Capital Raising: How to double your AUM? Strategies for alternative investment managers in the US$20mio –
- Webinar: MIFID II – What we learnt after we flipped the switch on 3 Jan 2018.
- Webinar: Fund Structures for Hedge Funds – timing, pricing, options.
- Webinar: US Regulatory Outlook: presented by our US partner.
- Webinar: Marketing in the US and Europe: notifications, disclaimers, investor categorisation, reverse
- Seminar: Is your risk framework meeting regulatory requirements (under AIFMD)
For further information please get in touch with our event manager, Katerina on:
We are happy to help!