Webinars by Lawson Conner
Anti-Money Laundering Webinar
Register for our Webinar on 30 May at 3pm to hear proven, effective solutions and latest best practice!
What will you learn?
- How to examine your AML compliance challenges and where to start when you want to improve your present process
- Best practices for establishing an effective and efficient AML compliance function
- How to reap the benefits of outsourcing, new technology, innovation and software in AML compliance
If you cannot attend on the date/time – we encourage you to register anyway – and we’ll send you a link to the recording after the event so you can watch at your convenience.
The Webinar will be hosted by Joe Woodbury, Director, Investment Management Solutions and Dorian Cameron, Head of AML/KYC & Financial Crime at Lawson Conner, as they present ideas to support your AML strategy, in line with best current practice.
Wednesday, 30 May at 3:00pm – Follow this link for more information and to register.
How to Launch a Hedge Fund
Do you know the best options available and steps you need to take in order to launch a Hedge Fund or do you need some guidance? How do you know where to start? What are the challenges and best practice to address them?
Lawson Conner invite you and your colleagues to join us for this webinar that will help you to learn the best options available and help you choose the right one for you. Whether you wish to launch your Hedge Fund now or in the near future – this webinar is the one you must attend.
You will learn:
- How to raise capital
- Understanding fund structures and setup costs
- How to asses options and where to start when you want to launch a Hedge Fund
- Best practices and strategies for launching a Hedge Fund efficiently and remain compliant
- How to optimise your strategy so to reduce time to market and minimise cost
The Webinar will be hosted by Andrew Frost and Joe Woodbury – Directors of Investment Management Solutions at Lawson Conner, as they present this webinar on Hedge Fund launch strategy in line with best current practice.
Thursday, 31 May at 10:30am – For more information and registration, read more…
Other webinars and courses
These courses can be scheduled at our offices or held via online webinars. Topics covered are, for example:
- MiFID II/MiFIR Workshop, Senior Management Regime – what does it mean to you and your organisation?
- AIFMD – from small scope to large scope. What does it mean for my organisation?
- Cyber Security – How to reduce cyber risks by 90% through effective organisational design and control?
- Operational Due Diligence: How to build an institutional product which meets investor due diligence
- Capital Raising: How to double your AUM? Strategies for alternative investment managers in the US$20mio –
- Webinar: MIFID II – What we learnt after we flipped the switch on 3 Jan 2018.
- Webinar: Fund Structures for Hedge Funds – timing, pricing, options.
- Webinar: US Regulatory Outlook: presented by our US partner.
- Webinar: Marketing in the US and Europe: notifications, disclaimers, investor categorisation, reverse
- Seminar: Is your risk framework meeting regulatory requirements (under AIFMD)
For further information please get in touch with our event manager, Katerina on:
We are happy to help!